Здесь больше нет рекламы. Но могла бы быть, могла.

Автор Тема: Хронология "Хоббита"  (Прочитано 3195 раз)

Elentirmo

• Гость
Предлагаю оценить сие творение http://liga-ivanovo.narod.ru/hobchrono.htm
Статья прошлогодняя, но чуть скорректированная и актуальная.
Спасибо.

Lex Luger

• Гость
Re: Хронология "Хоббита"
« Ответ #1 : 25/08/2004, 01:14:07 »
Читал, по старой памяти -  все здорово. Но с точной датой события  :-[, увы, пока не могу согласится

Ilnur

• Гость
« Ответ #2 : 12/09/2004, 02:02:30 »
В тексте говорится, что отряд пробыл в Ривенделле "по меньшей мере дней четырнадцать", [skip] Это противоречит тексту: пребывание отряда в Ривенделле длилось бы около четырех недель.

Тут можно вспомнить такой диалог из ВК:

Sam sat tapping the hilt of his sword as if he were counting on his fingers, and looking up at the sky. `It's very strange,' he murmured. `The Moon's the same in the Shire and in Wilderland, or it ought to be. But either it's out of its running, or I'm all wrong in my reckoning. You'll remember, Mr. Frodo, the Moon was waning as we lay on the flet up in that tree: a week from the full, I reckon. And we'd been a week on the way last night, when up pops a New Moon as thin as a nail-paring, as if we had never stayed no time in the Elvish country.

`Well, I can remember three nights there for certain, and I seem to remember several more, but I would take my oath it was never a whole month. Anyone would think that time did not count in there! '

`And perhaps that was the way of it,' said Frodo. `In that land, maybe, we were in a time that has elsewhere long gone by. It was not, I think, until Silverlode bore us back to Anduin that we returned to the time that flows through mortal lands to the Great Sea. And I don't remember any moon, either new or old, in Caras Galadhon: only stars by night and sun by day.'

Добавим к этому, что в Ривенделле также правит хранитель эльфийского кольца и что события в "Хоббите" поданы через субъективное восприятие Бильбо (Гэндальф в "Походе к Эребору" говорит о вечеринке незванных гостей "But you know how things went, at any rate as Bilbo saw them. The story would sound rather different, if I had written it"). И кажущееся противоречие в хронологии пропадет.

Elentirmo

• Гость
« Ответ #3 : 13/09/2004, 21:37:06 »
Вполне может быть. Надо будет учесть и разобраться перед публикацией и выступлением на 4-м Большом Толкиновском семинаре в СПб.